Sunday, December 30, 2012

PiYo Playlist!

Hi, friends! Just wanted to share with you the PiYo playlist I just put together for Lesson 24.

I haven't tested this yet (launching it on Wednesday!), so I'll let you know if I do any tweaking! Here's what I have:

Warmup:
I Need Your Love-- Calvin Harris, feat. Ellie Goulding

Heat Building:
Right Lead: Locked Out of Heaven-- Bruno Mars
Left Lead: Rehab (Remix)-- Amy Winehouse, feat. Jay-Z

Lower Body:
Right Lead: Don't Stop the Party-- Pitbull, feat. TJR
Left Lead: Pound the Alarm-- Nicki Minaj

Full Body Fusion:
Beauty and a Beat Remix-- Justin Bieber, feat. Nicki Minaj

Flow:
Right Lead: She's Gold-- Josh Baze
Left Lead: Thrift Shop-- Mackelmore and Ryan Lewis, feat. Wanz

Plank Series:
Calabria 2007 (Club Mix)-- Enur, feat. Natasja

Strength:
Scream and Shout-- will.i.am, feat. Britney Spears

Power:
Bom Bom (Wookie Remix)-- Sam and the Womp

Cooldown:
The A-Team-- Ed Sheeran

So excited for this! Stay tuned for updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment