Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, friends! I hope you are all relaxing, eating too much, and spending time with people you love! I also hope you pushed your workouts last week to prepare! :)

Here's my recap!

Monday was my last class at Evolve Fitness, TURBO! It was a bit sad, but I'm picking up a Monday Turbo class at Refinery, so it's all good in the end. :)  We did Round 53, plus the Modulator Finale, everyone's favorite! Lots of Turbos, lots of sweating, and LOTS of calories burned! It was an awesome workout.

I wore my Pow Pink No Limits Tank, and my new striped Run: Speed Shorts. I LOVE these shorts!

Tuesday I did not get up to run because my legs were so sore from Turbo! I did teach PiYo Tuesday evening at Refinery. It was our last time doing Lesson 23, so we really pushed hard! I had a guest instructor, Melanie, and she rocked it! She taught Power and Core. It was great!
Wednesday I got up early to run. I went 2 miles instead of the 3 I had planned, but hey, better than none! It was a really good run. Cleared my head and I had hot coffee waiting for me when I got home. :)

I wore my black Groove pants, and my Pig Pink Long Sleeve Swiftly. Perfect. :)

Wednesday night was PiYo! Last day of Lesson 23 for the Y. Class was pretty small compared to usual, but lots of people were out shopping and finishing holiday plans. :)  Still a fun, challenging class, and I actually was sore the next day!!

Thursday we had a blizzard, so I took advantage of being snowed in, and hung around in pj's with Rowan. It was a lovely, cozy night in. 

Friday I rested again, and wore yoga pants to work. ;)

Saturday was my last day of PiYo x2!

I wore my charcoal Groove Pants, and my black No Limits Tank. LOVE. THIS. OUTFIT.


Sunday I did TurboFire HIIT 30. This workout is SO. FREAKING. HARD. I still have to take a couple breaks! It's fun, though, so I don't mind the challenge. In fact, I kinda love it. ha! My bum was SOOOOO sore the next day!

I wore my Paris Pink/camo Speed Shorts and my black Scoop Neck tank. :)

Yesterday I went for a run to test out my new Brisk Run gloves and headband that I got for Christmas. They are awesome! I stayed warm and toasty, but didn't get clammy from sweating. Yay!  I ran 3 miles

I wore my black Groove Pants, Flash Power Y and Flash Long Sleeve Swiftly with my new head and hand gear. Awesome!

My plan for today is to take a walk with my mom, sis, and the pups. I am spending most of the week down at my mom's, so I brought TurboFire with me, so I can always throw that in as well. The gym options down here are super limited, so I'm not sure if I'll find any classes to attend. Workout plan is TBA!

I'm also not making an eating plan, since we are just kind of playing it by ear. Hoping to just keep myself under control. ;)

I'll post an update later in the week with more workout plans! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS, friends!!

xoxo,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment