Sunday, October 21, 2012

Workout Recap and PiYo Playlist!

Happy Sunday, friends! It's a beautiful fall day, so I'm sitting by an open window enjoying the cool breeze and a cup of coffee as I type this. :)

My workouts this past week were great, and food intake was pretty good too! I have found that I HAVE to count calories in order to stay on track. I can do this fairly easily after years of counting (and because I tend to eat the same things most weeks...) I downloaded an app for my iPhone called Daily Count that helps me keep track and displays how many calories I have left for the day. SUPER helpful! I highly recommend!

So, without further ado, here is my workout recap:

Monday: Turbo Kick Round 32!
This workout is one of my faves. The music is just so motivating, and there are so many side-to-side movements, that my obliques were sore for days! My Evolve ladies love this Round as well, so we had a lot of fun, and sweated a LOT! :)

 OOTD: wee are from space Run: Speed shorts, and Flash Power Y. All from Lulu, of course! :)

Here's one with my new-to-me Remix Hoodie!


 Tuesday: R.I.P.P.E.D.
I subbed a class at Refinery... It was kind of a crappy workout, honestly. The group in class was great, but I ran late due to a train, so I felt pretty flustered when I arrived. I was also dehydrated (my own fault) and had a lot of breathing problems (I have asthma), so I couldn't push myself like I normally would. Ah well, you have to have a bad workout every once in awhile in order to really appreciate that good ones, right?

Wednesday: Turbo Fire Greatest HIITs and PiYo Lesson 23.
These workouts made up for Tuesday's flop! I got up at 5:15 and did Turbo Fire Greatest HIITs, which is always fun. I like that it's short (20 minutes) but intense-- I was dripping! I taught PiYo at the Y after work, and we launched Lesson 23. I am absolutely in love with this Lesson, and with my playlist. I'm pretty good at making those, if I do say so myself! Here it is, for those who are interested:

Warmup/Heat Building:
Right Lead: Girl on Fire (Alicia Keys)
Left Lead: Somebody Like You (Keith Urban)

Lower Body
Right Lead: I'm On a Roll (Stefano feat. New Boyz and Rock Mafia)
Left Lead: I Can Only Imagine (David Guetta feat. Chris Brown and Lil Wayne)

Full Body Fusion:
Right Lead: This Boy's Fire (Santana)
Left Lead: Drop It Low (Kat DeLuna)

Flow:
Right Lead: Crazy (Jay-Z and Ne-Yo)
Left Lead: 6am (Melanie Fiona feat. T-Pain)

Plank/Strength:
Girl Gone Wild (Avicii's Umf Mix) (Madonna)

Power:
The Boys (Nicki Minaj and Cassie)

Balance:
As Long As You Love Me (Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean)

Core:
Finally Found You (Enrique Iglesias feat. Sammy Adams)

Stretch:
New York City (Norah Jones)

LOVE.IT!!!

OOTD: Top, black Power Y and camo/Paris Pink Run:Speed Shorts for Turbo. Bottom, deep indigo Fast and Free crops, Pretty Pink No Limits Tank for PiYo. (This was my fave outfit of the week!)

Thursday's workout was R.I.P.P.E.D again.
Today's class went much better! I had two very hard workers, so we all pushed ourselves to the max! We were dying by the end! I def needed my Results and Recovery Formula after this class! I also used my inhaler right before class, so my breathing was much better. 

OOTD: unknown color Power Y and blush quartz Run:Speed Shorts. :)


Friday I rested. :)

Saturday I taught PiYo at the Y and Evolve. This might be my fave workout day. Both classes were fantastic, worked so hard, and super fun! 

Today I am subbing a Zumba class and teaching some Turbo instead! 

Next week I am starting Round 2 of INSANITY! Workout schedule to come! 

Thanks for reading!  Happy Sunday! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment