Friday, July 18, 2014

Fashion Friday!

Happy happy Friday, friends! I love doing Fashion Friday posts. Maybe it means I'm vain? I dunno, but fashion is fun, so hopefully you enjoy reading them, too! (P.S. The style ideas you can get from Pinterest are AWESOME!)

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from the past week!

 
I got this beautiful blue blouse in my July Stitch Fix and I LOVE it!  I wore it to the office with these long white shorts, also from Stitch Fix (brand is Kut From The Kloth) and sandals for a casual day! I love that they sent me something blue. I NEVER would've picked this out for myself, but I LOVE it! That's the fun of Stitch Fix! 




Another StitchFix WIN! Isn't this skirt gorgeous? I am not a big fan of maxi skirts, but when I saw these colors, I knew I had to keep it. I struggled with how to style it but finally fell in love with this white tank and cardi combo. The cami is the best-loved cami from Express, and the cardigan was another Stitch Fix find!



For weekending, I am LOVING this mint + white combo! Top is a Portofino shirt from Express, and the shorts are Midi shorts from American Eagle. Necklace is also from AE!



Another favorite weekend look! Blouse is from StitchFix, and shorts are those America Eagle Midi shorts in khaki! (Can you tell where I get most of my clothes? HAHA!)




My favorite work outfit his week! This blouse was a birthday gift, another Portofino shirt from Express (I think I have like 10 of these now-- seriously, so versatile and classy!) and white Wide-Waistband Editor pants, also from Express. My open-toe nude pumps are from-- you guessed it-- Express! This top might be my favorite that I own. It goes with everything, and you can't go wrong with polka dots!

Clearly, I get most of my staples from 3 different places. I am loving Stitch Fix for getting me out of my comfort zone, but I love Express and AE for the staples you can never have too many of! They have great sales, so that doesn't hurt either.

I've been trying to be better about accessorizing, so I've been on the hunt for cute things! Tell me your favorite accessory!

So what are your thoughts on Fashion Friday? Does it interest you? Does it give you style ideas? Are you just tired of looking at my selfies? ;) And most importantly, what are you wearing? :D 

Happy weekend, lovies! 

xoxo,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment