Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Style!

Happy happy Sunday, friends! 

Since I missed Fashion Friday this week, I decided to do a fashion post today instead! I didn't wear anything exciting this week, but hey, I love sharing OOTD's. :) Here are some of my recent favorites!

Monday I wore my "mink" colored pencil skirt, pink Portofino shirt, and nude flats, all from Express. I think even my undershirt was from Express! haha!
I love these mint jeggings from Amercian Eagle! I can wear jeans to work, without REALLY wearing jeans to work! hehe! Paired it with my black hearts Portofino shirt, and nude flats, both from Express.

This bright pink top was one of my favorite Stitch Fix finds ever! It's so cheerful and flattering! I paired it with my khaki pinstripe Wide-Waistband Editor Pants and nude flats, both from Express.
I wore the Stitch Fix top again out for dinner, by pairing it with my fave destructed jeans by Silver. 
Remember, my office is business casual, and definitely leans more toward the casual side. I would not wear jeggings to court or to depositions, but for office wear, they're perfectly fine.

Also, those khaki slacks from Express were TOO tight last time I had tried them on, but I'm SO EXCITED to report they fit perfectly this week! YAY! :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Chat more soon!

Cheers!
xoxo,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment