Monday, March 24, 2014

MONDAY Funday!

Happy Monday! (Ugh, I know.) I was too lazy to blog yesterday, so this week it's MONDAY funday!

My workouts last week were GREAT, and that's partly because the weather was so awesome! Here's my recap:

Monday I did not do any yoga as planned, but just stuck with my usual Turbo! We did FIVE Turbo drills, and then we all crawled home. ;)

I wore my Parallel Stripe Wunder Under crops. I love these so much!!1 
Tuesday I taught PiYo, as always! PiYo is my absolute favorite! It always feels so amazing after a long day of work, too!

Words cannot describe how much I love these pants! <3 <3 <3 Beachscape Wunder Unders from Lululemon
Wednesday I did not wanna go for a run, but I did wanna go for a run, if you know what I mean! I sucked it up and ran 3 miles! WOOT!

After work, I taught PiYo again, and my legs were NOODLES. :)

I wore my grey striped Underarmour shorts, my Pink Shell Cool Racer Back, and my fave leg warmers from Ivivva! Also, I am really proud of how muscular my legs look in this pic. Hard work is paying off! :) 
Thursday, blessed rest day!

Friday the weather was awesome, and even though I felt sluggish, I ran 4 miles at lunch. It was one of the best runs I've ever had! I felt great, and my time was my best ever!

I was pretty proud of those negative splits! Mile 4 blows my mind. I must have been ready to get DONE! :)
Saturday I taught my usual PiYo class, which is always a blast on Saturdays! I had a training to go to at 10am at the Y, so I killed some time on the elliptical... I forgot what a snoozefest that is. I was chugging along and looked down and was like, 'HOW has it only been 8 MIN?!' Whew, longest 30 minutes ever! However, I burned a couple hundred calories, so it was worth it. :)

I wore my pique luon Wunder Uner crops and my Zing Pink No Limits tank, both from Lululemon.

Sunday I did a 60-minute yoga class with Kathryn Budig, and it was amazing. I had a long lazy day and put it off until evening, so I considered skipping it, but my body was craving some movement, so I got on my mat, and was SO glad I did. The class was called Playful Salutations, and it was so fun!

I wore my grey stripe Underarmour shorts again, and my Zing Pink Cool Racer Back tank from Lululemon.
All in all, a great week! I am loving running this spring, so that's nice, as the weather gets warmer!

Plan for this week:

Today (Monday): TurboKick HIIT (45 minutes)
Tuesday: PiYo
Wednesday: 3-mile run + PiYo
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 4-mile run
Saturday: PiYo
Sunday: Run + Yoga/TBD

Make a plan, stick to it! 

I'll post a little more about food and some more Hello Fresh! reviews later!

Happy Monday!
xoxo,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love the striped and beach capris so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I'm so obsessed! If there's a Lululemon near you, some of the stores are getting more of the striped ones in stock again!!

      Delete