Monday, September 30, 2013

Egg "Muffins" Recipe

I got this recipe from Pinterest, and modified it a little. I've seen it many many other places, and perhaps you've already been making these, but I just LOVE them, so I wanted to share!



Egg Muffins

Ingredients:
6 eggs
Chopped green onion, to taste
1 Morning Star sausage patty
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray, or place muffin cups in muffin tin.
3. Whisk eggs together thoroughly with salt and pepper.
4. Microwave sausage patty for about 30 seconds, until thawed. Cut into smaller pieces.
5. Stir sausage pieces, green onion, and cheddar cheese into egg mixture.
6. Pour 1/3 cup of the mixture into each muffin tin.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes,  until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Remove from muffin tins right away. Store in the refrigerator.

You could mix really whatever toppings you like in these. Veggies, cheese, onion, meats-- the possibilities are endless! This is just the combo of ingredients I had on hand, and they were yummy, so I stuck with that!

Hope you like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment