Sunday, June 23, 2013

Quick Recap!

Hello again, fitness friends! I am going to write a quick recap of my week, and plan for next week, but I'll be back tomorrow with another blog on a subject close to my heart-- standby for that!

Here's what I did this week:

Monday was 45-minute Turbo HIIT at Refinery! We did six, yes SIX Turbo's in this class! It was crazy sweaty fun! :) Such troopers, they are! <3

Tuesday I taught PiYo at Refinery. My legs were sore from all the Turbo's! We also changed up the Lesson a bit, which made a HUGE difference as far as the burn! I loved it!


I forgot to take pic of my outfit, but here are my yoga poses in my Express sweater and linen shorts. :)
 
Wednesday morning I got up early and went for a 2.5 mile run. Wowza, my legs were tired! I was planning for 3 miles, but 2.5 kicked my sore booty! :)
After work, I taught PiYo at the Y. I had this fantastic/devious idea to double up on our core sections. We took a vote, and went for it! It was cuh-RAZY! My abs loved me. ;)



I wore my Power Purple Gather and Crow Crops and my Paris Pink and Charcoal No Limits Tank.
 
Thursday I went straight to the gym after work and did some upper body weights. The program I'm following is great b/c each lifting workout only takes 20-30 minutes, depending on how long i rest in between sets! 
 
After lifting I taught Turbo! I had a small but SUPER energetic and fun group! Awesome class! 
 
I wore my classic stripe Speed Shorts and my Pinkeicious Run: A Mile a Minute Tank.
 
Friday I rested. I was VERY SORE from Wednesday and Thursday.
 
Saturday I taught PiYo at the Y at 8am! I had a pretty big class, and I got to introduce a friend to PiYo for the first time which is always fun!!! We doubled up on core again-- loved it!

I wore my gap side tie shorts, and my new seaside dot Deep Breath tank from Lulu. Love this outfit! 
 
Sunday is MY workout day, so I look forward to planning it each week! Today I did a R.I.P.P.E.D. class, and then did an upper body lifting workout. I used the pull-up assist machine for the first time, which was great! (They were VERY assisted pull-ups, hahaha!) My arms were so tired afterwards, I could barely wash my hair! :) Fantastic workout!
 


I wore my frangipani parfait pink Speed Shorts and my black No Limits tank! Sweaty pic alert!
 

Here's my plan for next week!

Monday: 45 minute Turbo HIIT, lil yoga practice
Tuesday: Early morning run, PiYo at Refinery, little bit 'o' yoga
Wednesday: possibly lower body lift, PiYo at the Y
Thursday: subbing for BodyStep with Turbo, upper body lift
Friday: rest
Saturday: PiYo at the Y, yoga at home
Sunday: TBD! 

Meals for the week:
 
Lunches will be salads with some combo (but not all at once) of:
--crab meat
--ground turkey
--hard boiled eggs
--grapes
--strawberries
--cherry tomatoes
--sunflower seeds
--homemade ranch
--raspberry viniagrette
--feta

Dinners:
--chicken with lemon and herbs; mashed potatoes; broccoli
--tacos with Quorn meatless grounds
--Mexican takeout
--Quorn "chik'n" patty sandwiches; baked fries; soup
 
I'll be doing my meal prep tomorrow since I am eating lunch on the road tomorrow and can't take it with me! I'm planning to go to St. Louis Bread Company and get a salad there since I can't make my own. :)
 
I'm off to bed-- talk to you all tomorrow!
 
XOXO,
Julie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment