Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm Back!

Wow, it has been awhile! Happy Sunday, and Happy Easter, friends! I got really derailed by a super germ, and a neck injury, but I'm back and here to catch up! I'm going back to last Saturday to catch you up on my workouts. The week before that, I didn't workout at all, due to being sick. I slept for about two days straight (seriously) and was super dehydrated, so it took pretty much a full week for me to feel back to functioning.

SO, last Saturday was my first day back to workouts, and I taught PiYo at the Y, and then did a team-teach Turbo class with Colleen and Secily at Refinery. SUPER fun, but I still felt a little "off." It felt SO good to get some exercise after a week of immobility, though!

For PiYo, I wore my VS Pink open-back T, and my GapFit side-tie shorts, with a VSX Angel sport bra underneath. (OMG! Not a single item of Lulu!) 

Here's the front of the outfit. :)

Sunday I was SUPER sore from Saturday's workouts, so I rested again. 

Monday we had a snow day from work (b/c we got TWELVE INCHES of snow on Sunday night/Monday!) so I did some catching up on my #madaboutyoga Challenge during the afternoon. :)



This is my VS Pink top, and my Lululemon Clam Diggers.

Monday night I waded through the snow to teach Turbo at Refinery! I was feeling ALMOST 100% back to normal, and it was so good to be back! 

For Turbo, I wore my VSX Y-back tank, with Lululemon sparkly pink Speed Shorts. 

Tuesday I taught PiYo at Refinery. Again, it was SO good to be back! I really missed my classes being away from them for a week! :)


I wore my Frond Gather and Crow crops from Lulu, and another Y-back tank from VSX. That's a Lulu Rise and Shine Pullover on top. :)

Wednesday I had a little bit of extra time after work, and it was a beautiful sunny day, so I went for a 2.5 mile run, then taught PiYo at the Y. A perfect combo of workouts! 

For my run, I wore my Pink Shell stripe Free to Be tank, pink Swiftly tank, and black Zella capris. Perfect!

Thursday I did a little bit of yoga practice on my own, and then taught Turbo at Refinery. I had a pretty big class, and was feeling super energetic, so it was a lot of fun!

For Turbo, I wore my black Chase Me skirt from lulu, my Pink Shell Cool Racer Back, and my Pink Shell Forme Jacket over it. :)

Friday I rested.

Saturday I taught PiYo at the Y! We had a full house, and everyone worked really hard! I am loving my new Lesson and playlist, so that always makes it more fun, too!

I wore my Frond Gather and Crow crops, and a white VSX tank.

Today, Sunday, I ran 4 miles. It was 60 degrees, sunny, and wonderful!
Then I did Handstand Prep for the last day of #madaboutyoga!
Here's my workout plan for next week!

Monday: Turbo + a little yoga, for a new yoga challenge that starts tomorrow!
Tuesday: PiYo + lil yoga
Wednesday: Run 3 miles, PiYo, yoga
Thursday: Rest Turbo with Secily at Refinery, yoga.
Friday: Run 3 miles, hot yoga
Saturday: PiYo, low-impact cardio run or walk outside b/c it's supposed to be 66 degrees!!!!!!!!
Sunday: Run 4.5 miles, yoga Rest

Here are my meals for the upcoming week, too!

Lunches:
  • Salads with organic turkey burger, hard-boiled eggs, feta,  cherry tomatoes, and avocado ranch or creamy garlic dressing; chips; apple. 
  • Leftover taco fixin's; chips and salsa
  • Amy's frozen burrito; chips and salsa
Suppers:
  • Potato pancakes and scrambled eggs
  • Organic turkey burgers, tomato soup, and baked fries
  • Tacos with Quorn meatless grounds
  • Quorn "chicken" nuggets, mashed potatoes, green beans
I'm super excited to be back on track with eating/working out, and BLOGGING! I've lost a few pounds (yay!) so I'm trying my best to stay on track with my nutrition and keep it off! :)

Anyone want to share your workout plan for the week?! I'd love to hear it!

Cheers to the week ahead!
xoxo,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling back to normal and back to working out! I know how hard that is for you to be down and out. Who is putting on the April yoga challenge? Please share! I still have to get caught up with March's challenge LOL so behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the same people, plus there's another Challenge I might do called #bendyyogis. I'm for sure doing #yogafools. That one is by the same as #madaboutyoga. #bendyyogis is @fitqueenirene and @cheryld126.

      Delete