Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello, friends, and happy Sunday! I hope your weekend has been a great one! I've decided to jump back into the blogging world... I have been possibly the World's Worst Blogger, but I wanna get back at it! I promise to do better this time. :)

So, Sunday night is time to start thinking about the week ahead! What is your fitness plan of attack? Do you have your meals planned? I have been thinking & planning mine, and thought I'd share!

Workout plan:

Monday: TurboKick Round 51! Debuting this Round at Evolve at 6:30 P.M.!

Tuesday: 3-4 mile run at 5:15 A.M. followed by a good stretch.

Wednesday: INSANITY Pure Cardio right after work, PiYo at the Y at 6:40. Last week of Lesson 21!

Thursday: Early Bird Run Club-- 3 miles at 5 A.M. (Join us!), then INSANITY Cardio Power & Resistance after work!

Friday: REST!

Saturday: The usual PiYo-filled day! PiYo at the Y at 8 A.M., and PiYo at Evolve at 10 A.M. Final day of Lesson 21! I may even take a walk later if the weather is nice. :)

Sunday: INSANITY Plyo Cardio Circuit! I may also do some yoga if I feel like it. Sunday is a good day for yoga. :)

I know many people rest on Sundays, but I prefer to get a workout in and rest on Fridays, when I just feel beat from the week. I have all day on Sundays, and can get the workout in when I want, no time schedule, no pressure. :)

Today I did INSANITY Plyo Cardio Circuit for the first time since getting sick last Friday.  I was a little apprehensive, but it went really well! I tend to only cough when coming down from a higher heart rate, but the 30-second breaks in this workout weren't long enough to trigger much coughing. I pushed hard, and am excited that this workout actually seems to be getting easier!

I can't believe I'm posting this, but DANG was I a sweaty mess post-workout! You can also see my cute new Lululemon Scoop Me Up tank in this pic. Cute, and functional. :)
Even my knees were sweaty today! It felt good, though. I am a cardio junkie. :)

Here are some other workout outfit pics from the past week:

I wore the Scoop Me Up tank and Lululemon Clam Diggers for a walk Thursday evening.

Monday for Turbo, I wore my Pig Pink Cool Racerback and my 2nd favorite Run: Speed Shorts!

I'm going to work on making this blog a little more organized in the coming weeks, and would love to hear suggestions from you guys! Let me know your workout plans for the week ahead, too!

Cheers!

~Julie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment